Temperature controlled shipments
At Polar Expres we know how important it is for a laboratory to receive or send samples with the time of arrival guaranteed. But we know that the most important thing is the state in which they arrive.
Therefore, Polar Expres guarantees the temperature of arrival at the destination and the time of delivery. We work within habitual ranges, and can also accommodate different routes when requested:
- Criogenated -196°C
- Freezing -80 °C
- Frozen -20 °C
- Refrigerated +2 ,+8°C
- Controlled ambient +15°C to 25°C
- Specific containers for liquid Nitrogen (dry shippers) and dry ice available around the world.
- Data loggers with data transmission via GPRS and online in real time.
- Fleet of vehicles with temperature control and online data transmission for large goods which require cold.
- Available for FOOD products with international destinations, so that the samples will arrive in excellent conditions to their potential clients.
- Likewise, we provide supplying services to PRODUCTION CHAINS in the aeronautical and automobile sectors, which require controlled temperatures.
- We rely on emergency services within the same day/next flight. Without weight or size restrictions.